Mark T. Cobb:
(in construction business since 1981)
- Mr. Cobb runs all aspects of construction operations including: scheduling, purchasing, quality assurance, means and methods of installation and safety adherence.
- Current Chairman of Southern California Acoustical Installers Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Acoustical Industry Advancement Fund.
Thomas E. Chapleau:
Vice President, RMO
(in construction business since 1989)
- Sales and Project Management of Acoustical and Custom Ceilings and Walls for over 30 years.
- Mr. Chapleau has estimated and project managed some of the largest and most complex projects in the region.
- 1988 Graduate of The University of Notre Dame.
Rick G. Risser:
(in construction business since 1985)
- Sales and Project Management of Acoustical and Custom Ceilings and Walls for over 33 years.
- Mr. Risser has estimated and project managed numerous complex projects in both the public and private sectors.
- 1984 Graduate of Vanderbilt University.
Wendy Arroyo – Project Manager
Jeremy Valenzuela – Assistant Project Manager
Erica Staiger – Assistant Estimator
James Ethan Moore – Assistant Estimator
Denise Martinez – Controller
Rhonda Risser – Office Administrator
Fran Cobb – Special Projects